Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Why Are We Here?

When Dale Long had asked himself the large life question, "Why are we here?," he wasn't always sure of the answer. But one night of stargazing with his children brought him clarity on his place in the universe.

            Wondering about everything, I always over analyze the world and what revolves around me. I love reading articles, books, and newspaper reports about interesting topics that I don't really know about.
I'm pretty sure we have all thought about this question to ourselves, Why are we here?, and we may never know the answer yet the answer might just be right there, in front of all our faces, staring straight at us. As curious as I am, I always tend to lean towards sci-fi and interesting things that humans may have only heard about.

No comments:

Post a Comment